Discover how a Geneo Facial in Dallas delivers your ideal skin.
We all love looking and feeling our best. Unfortunately, skin problems and the aging process often mean you don’t feel like the best version of yourself on the outside. Offering treatments that deliver real benefits and noticeable results remains our priority at Spa In The City in Dallas. In our opinion, the Geneo facial is one of the best of these treatments.
We design our Geneo facial to improve the overall appearance of the skin. Geneo achieves this by working on both the inside and outside of the skin. This combined 3-in-1 treatment offers clinically proven results. Its unique approach typically results in skin that looks not only naturally beautiful but younger, too.
What and how Geneo in Dallas Treats
Geneo delivers exceptional results.
Here are some benefits clients using Geneo may enjoy:
- You may achieve immediate improvement in the appearance of the skin after just one treatment.
- Skin looks and feels rejuvenated, and you can maintain these improvements with further treatments.
- Targeted treatments can address specific skin concerns.
- Removing dead skin cells improves skin texture.
- The skin appears brighter, with resolved dullness because of the removal of dead skin cells and improved skin texture.
- We can tailor treatment options to the patient’s individual needs, such as to achieve skin that looks more youthful or address dull skin.
- Geneo is a quick treatment that delivers fast results, making it ideal for patients that are short on time and have busy schedules.
- No need to worry about the potential complications or side effects caused by more invasive skincare treatments because this is a safe, non-invasive treatment.
- As Geneo offers a unique three-in-one approach to facial treatment, patients can generally expect to achieve maximum results in minimal time.
How it works
Geneo exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface and renew the skin. The treatment generates an abundance of CO2 bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response knowns the Bohr Effect.
Besides playing a big part in improving the appearance of the skin, the exfoliation stage also prepares the skin for optimum absorption of the active ingredients in the last stage of the treatment.
Geneo harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr Effect! During the Bohr Effect, the body sends O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
The combination of the massage effect and the products used causes the natural process of oxygen rising to the surface of the skin to be activated.
Infusion is the last stage of the Geneo treatment. The exfoliation and oxygenation stages combine to prepare the skin for the nourishment phase. It also offers significant benefits to the skin in its own right. In this last stage, we apply the blend of active ingredients to the skin.
The result is skin that looks younger, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
What to Expect
Here’s what to expect with Geneo in Dallas.
Geneo stands to deliver excellent results for patients of various ages and skin types. Whether you have a specific skin problem that you would like help with, or you want to improve the appearance of your skin, Geneo could provide the results you are after. However, results vary based on several factors, and we may require multiple sessions.
Generally, Geneo at Spa in the City is an excellent facial treatment for those who would like younger-looking skin with ZERO downtime. The treatments can deliver fresher, more youthful-looking skin to patients thanks to it working on both the inside and outside of the skin using a combined treatment approach.
Before & AfterTake a look at these results from Geneo! Schedule a consultation and our expert aestheticians will help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
One oxygenating Geneo
One Geneo oxygenating facial