Let’s face it, daily hair removal is a grind. Waxing, tweezing and shaving will remove hair, but the process is time consuming and the results are temporary and often unsightly – bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs are an unfortunate part of that equation. The good news is that there is an easy, long-term so
lution: Laser Hair Removal.
Here are some benefits:
- It’s Quick! Depending on the area, treatments can be over and done in a short period of time.
- It’s Relatively Painless. The laser beams may deliver a slight twinge, but most people experience very little discomfort.
- You Can Treat Dark Hair Anywhere on the Body. Laser hair removal can be performed virtually anywhere on the body where you experience unwanted hair growth. The only limitation: blonde or gray hair won’t respond.
- You Will Save Money. In the long run, laser hair removal is far less expensive than waxing every 3 weeks and purchasing endless serums and exfoliants to keep ingrown hairs at bay.
- You Will Save Time. The need to shave and tweeze daily will disappear, and you will no longer have to stay on top of monthly waxing appointments.
- The Results are Superior. No more skin irritation or ingrown hairs. It’s precise, clean and effective.
Laser hair removal is effective, efficient and convenient. And think about it … never having to shave or wax, ever again? Completely worth it.
Call us to schedule a consultation. You will be happy you did.